Voting has opened for Cars.com’s annual Shoppers’ Choice Award! The elite list of 10 vehicles was determined using our shoppers’ new vehicle searches, contacts to dealers, consumer review quantity and consumer review rating. In order to be considered for this award, all of these shopper activities had to rank significantly about our site’s averages.
Shoppers’ Choice finalists (in alphabetical order):
• Audi Q5
• Dodge Challenger
• GMC Terrain
• Honda Accord
• Honda Pilot
• Kia Soul
• Ram 1500
• Subaru Outback
• Toyota Highlander
• Toyota Sienna
Voting for the Cars.com Shoppers’ Choice Award is open to all consumers and is taking place on the Cars.com Facebook page now through November 30, 2011. The winner will be revealed at the Cars.com “Best of the Year Awards” taking place in January 2012.
Because the Cars.com Shoppers’ Choice Award is determined by the total number of votes each vehicle receives by Cars.com Facebook fans, dealers can help drive votes to their vehicles. Check out the following promotion tips to help promote your vehicles to shoppers and encourage them to vote.
Showcase the Cars.com Shoppers’ Choice Awards to your customers and encourage them to vote:
- Promote the nomination and voting on your dealership’s Facebook page
- Send an email to all of your customers with a direct link to the Cars.com Facebook page
- Include a link to vote in your email signature
- Distribute a flyer to all customers who purchase or inquire about the nominated vehicle
- Include information about voting on your outgoing voice mail message
- Get creative! The more ways you promote the Cars.com Shoppers’ Choice Award, the more chances you have to gain more votes.